Saturday 16 May 2015

You probably thought, we had abandoned the mechanicus project already

Well... We haven't.

Rasmus and I have both just been really busy, but now the wheels are turning once again.

Right now I'm putting the finishing touches on the ironstrider, and Rasmus has actually already finished the dunecrawler! Now we just need to get some pictures of the walkers, and then we can move on to other projects.

For now I have another little thing to share - A friend of mine asked me to do a some freehand writing on his ultramarine dreadnought, and seeing as I love me some freehand, I of course said yes.

This is what I came up with. It took about 1-1,5 hours, which was a nice balance between quality and speed. I could probably have done a few things different, but I didn't want to put to much time into something that wasn't mechanicus ;)


I'll update later with some pictures of a mechanicus crawler or two.